Friday, October 10, 2008

Toothless in Kentucky

Grandma O, Papa, Evan and I drove down to Kentucky to meet my sis, Courtney and her babes.  I had to meet my new nephew and love on both the nephews!!  It was good to see my big sis too, of course!



Cousins reunited!
Evan and Ben got along so well (for the most part)..they had so much fun sharing a hotel room with Grandma O. and Papa!  Both Grandma O and 
Ben enjoyed reading The Spooky Old Tree book to Evan....the boys each got a book and loved it.....
And, little Sam??? (He's the toothless reference) Well, he was just too yummy!!  Well worth the long drive on a short weekend!  He is so sweet and makes me nervous and excited at the same time about having a newborn in the house again...Courtney seems to be a pro already, so I know I can go to her when I need a pick-me-up!  Anyway, it was a great getaway, even though the Daddy folks couldn't go and I'm a horrible road tripper......Seriously, the almost 3 year old is a way better traveler than I am!  Anyway, I'm so glad we went, though it makes me miss them all even more.  

1 comment:

jill s said...

awwwwwwwwwww!!!!! he's so cute!

i bet your mom + dad were in heaven with all the boys together!