Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PRESCHOOL ADJUSTMENT

Hey ya'll...remember how a couple weeks ago...or was it just last week...that I posted a big mushy post about Evan doing so well in preschool and blah, blah....well.....he's starting to have a harder time.....I don't know if the novelty is wearing off or what....he gets really nervous before and then when we finally get there...he is so clingy and doesn't want me to leave and just so nervous...it breaks my heart!

So, I guess what I'm looking for is....any tips from you pro's out there who have been there, done that.....how do I make it easier on Evan? and on ME!?!? lol......

Anyway, I have yet to hear today's report, but Monday they said they were very nearly calling me to come get him.....so, anyway...tips? pointers? pull him out of school completely and keep him my baby?? I know, I know......


Oh, and Congrats to the Yeates on their third baby girl, born yesterday!

1 comment:

jill s said...

i wish i had something magical to tell you!

i hope things get easier QUICKLY!