Friday, October 10, 2008

SO MUCH

Well, Evan did GREAT at his first day of school.....I thought I was fine until his teacher asked me how I was and then I had to quickly hug him goodbye and BOLT before I started bawling...which I did half the way to work.....unfortunately, I had very good eye makeup when I started the day....so tragic.....

ANYWAY, he did great from what I hear ("I played monsters with the girls and I pooped my pants"....sounds like a complete day to me!)....I'm still having mommy struggles about not being able to pick him up and just all of it, but he's in great hands with Grandma J.

I have lots of pics from Kentucky a couple weeks ago to post and some ultrasound pics of "Nubby" as well, but the camera still sits on the kitchen table, just begging me to pull the memory card out. Perhaps, this weekend???

Let's see, what else?
Evan wants to be Evan Arvid Johnson for Halloween.....we're gonna go look at some costumes this weekend in case he changes his mind.....
Nubby has been wiggling like crazy....


That's about all I can think of right now...Pictures will come.....they will...no seriously, I'll do it!
KLJ Out.

2 comments:

jill s said...

that's awesome that he loves it.

sage still gets pretty anxious!

evan=sagey asks about you EVERYDAY! she misses you!!!!

jill s said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS OF THE TINY ONE!!!