Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So much to post

Somebody remind me when I'm at home with the camera to put the pics on the computer!! I can't seem to remember to do it!!

Evan has a dentist appt in a half hour...I am so nervous, my stomach is a mess!! Why?? I don't know! I just can't help it!! I'm nervous for him!!! I'm going to suck it up, but in the mean time, I'm having some serious anxiety!! It's so silly...it's just the dentist.....but it's his first one and he's almost three, and not necessarily cooperative and aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....breathe Kelly...breathe.......

THEN, tomorrow he starts a preschool program...I have to drop him off on my way to work!! I'm gonna be a mess! Okay, I need to get some control......breathing, breathing.....

Ok, gotta go, so I can start filling out his paperwork!! Don't worry, I won't be nervous in front of Evan.....I'll update ya'll later....

1 comment:

jill s said...

i'm so not ok with evan being old enough to go to preschool!