Thursday, October 2, 2008

apparently

when you're a dramatic person, you can't have just expect to make an ultrasound appointment to find out the sex of the baby and have it be a normal, happy day.....you can' t just have an excited feeling and not worry about anything....apparently, when you're a dramatic person, everything has to be laced with drama......FOR INSTANCE.....

Today, we're going for a Dr's appt and 20 week Ultrasound, where we intend to find out the sex of the baby....I've been excited, but just now, my body decided to start bleeding again.....I don't know whether to yell or cry or what right now.....i will pray instead.....i will pray that it is nothing and that all is well and that we will still go in and have a happy ultrasound and the baby will be fine.

I just want to make it clear that even a dramatic person gets tired of the drama. I know it's in God's hands, and I'm really hoping that it's a molehill....not a mountain......

I will be sure to update later...hopefully, with only happy news and whether "Nubby" is a boy or girl....

Thanks for the vent, ya'll....

3 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

Aw, Kelly! I'm so very sorry to hear that! I hope things work out perfectly and that the ultrasound is great and you find out what you're having today!

I'll be thinkin' about you!

jill s said...

oh kelly!

i'm in tears for you.

i really hope it's a molehill too + that that little girl just wanted some extra attention! :)

(YES i still think it's a girl!)

love you!

Tim and Amy said...

WAHOO!! heard the good news. congrats.