Sunday, August 26, 2007

can't forget!!

a HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to my momma and to my jill for coming over today to help me tackle the packing of the kitchen. .a daunting task, not soon to be completed on my own, these two powered through it like it was nothing! thank you, girls! for 2 people who aren't thrilled about me moving, you sure put your backs into it!!!!!


also, jill and i had a fun girls night last night. . she came over, we sickened ourselves with ice cream and watched a real chick flick. . it was a dixie chicks documentary. . . and talked and talked. . . love me some jill. . . .i'm gonna have some serious withdrawals, i think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

**sniff** **sniff**
last night was fun to just sit and chat! no stinky husbands around...haha.

and once again i LOVED helping.

and i'm gonna miss me some kelly too!

AND...i just realized...where was adam when all those pictures were being taken?! hiding? :)

ok. i'm just going to go back to living in denial about your move now. ;)

xx
jill

Michelle Y said...

Kelly, so sad you are leaving, but I'm so glad I've gotten to know you and I hope to still hang out with you in the future. I'm going to tag along with Jill up to Leroy, I hope you don't mind. I'm glad you and Jill are having awesome girl time this week, let me know if I can help with ANYTHING!

Anonymous said...

you'll both definitly have withdrawls...I remember when Jill left AZ and when I left her parent's house I cried all the way home, hole myself up in my office and wrote a couple sappy letters to her....and I'm not a sappy, feelings type person. It's hard, but gets easier with time. Just think...Evan's bound to marry Sage, so you two will be sassy, silly grannies together!!