Monday, August 6, 2007

all better!









i'm all better and spunky again! i don't have any new pictures b/c i wasn't with jill this weekend! lol . . . she is my personal photographer and to all who see these pictures, you should hire her. . .i think she'll definitely do evan's 2 year pics (i'll pay you, jilly), if she is willing and able.




adam, evan and i were in big ole' leroy, mi this weekend. . . it is so fun to just hang out outside on the farm. evan loves taking mule rides with his grandma and grandpa johnson. they go out and count the cows. so great.


AND. . . more fun! we get to go play with Grandma and Papa Oliver next week for the whole week on the beach in Lake Michigan! We are so excited! I can't wait to see Evan and Ben play together. . . Mr. Sassypants Evan might be giving his cuz a run for his money this year! Not only that, I get to hang out with my sis and bro-in-law who I don't see nearly enough!! AND, I'm also looking forward to see my momma get some relaxing in! She's having a birthday on the beach and gets to not work hard for at least one week! Momma, I wish you play-filled days and 8-10 hours of sleep a night! So, so, so looking forward to it all!


Here are some pictures of last years trip to the beach! I can't believe how much bigger evan is now!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! i can't believe how much different he looks!!

and i'm not really sure about you leaving me for an entire week. we'll be missing the johnson's big time!

xx
jill

Anonymous said...

oh! and i guess i can take evan's 2 year pictures. :) i'd be honored really.

xx
jill

Anonymous said...

excellent pics really! can't wait to see the after pictures from this year...we are excited too!! rest up this week because we will keep you running next week!!!!!!! love you bunches!