Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Suspense

So, I'm sorry, to those of you who have been looking for an update! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

We had an ultrasound last night and as far as we can tell, everything looked good. The baby even waved a little arm or leg nub at us...lol....Anyway, we heard the heartbeat and the heartrate was 170, which she said is strong....The problem is, the U/S tech is not supposed to tell you anything, so we don't really know what she saw. I am very relieved about seeing and HEARING the babe...we just don't know if the cramping and spotting is nothing or if there is a hematoma (which i had with evan) or something else....

So, hopefully, I'll hear from my doctor today and find out that all is well. I will update again when I hear! Sooooo, again, thank you everybody for the extra prayers! You guys are the best. :)

No comments: