Monday, July 14, 2008

RAZZASQUE WEEKEND!!

Evan and Sagey play so well together....I love to listen to their giggles and little conversations!
I got to bond with Emerson, who is such a sweet, cuddly little man...(with 4 teeth coming in..OUCH!)
Evan was SOOOO excited to see the whole Scripps family....he wouldn't stop hugging Sage. He was also quite romantic with Jill, showing her the moon, then sneaking a kiss on the lips! Ha!
See my yard full of people watching the parade?? So fun!
and below, sagey was helping more little helpless evan get his shoes on every time he needed them! they are so sweet together!
Well, what a weekend we had!!! Pheeeeeew!!! We are exhausted! It was LeRoy's Razzasque Days this last weekend. My mom and dad came up and so did the Jim, Jill & the kids! It all begins Friday with some kid's activities...Evan won a prize in the kid's parade (I'll have to get those pics from Mary). He was a cowboy (the theme was the 1800's)...My sweet boss let me take off in the middle of the day so I could walk with him in the parade! He was so sweet. Both Grandmas got him ready and were there to take care of him all day while I worked!

Adam stayed busy that day as an "official" and he was in charge of running the Fear Factor game they had for the kids....I hear it went over great, but was very messy!! Judging from the bowls piled in my sink when I got home, I would say that is true!


Saturday started with a parade and Johnson's & friends filling up our front yard! It was the first year we've lived in this house, so it was pretty exciting to have everyone there. I wasn't moving too fast Saturday morning, but I think everyone had fun and enjoyed the parade! Adam drove the Citizen's Bank car in the parade (after he played an 8:00 a.m. softball game), worked all day at Chamber of Commerce booth or the Poker Tournament or whatever else he was running around doing! He was sooooo busy...we're hoping next year, more people help out and he can have a little more free time to enjoy. Oooh, and a big thank you to my parents and Jim, who helped out with some of the events! My parents packed up and left Saturday evening.


On Sunday, the Scripps left pretty early and Adam played softball ALL DAY! I was EXHAUSTED and trying to force Evan to take a nap all day, to no avail. All in all, a very fun weekend, but definitely exhausting.....You'll see that I look like poo in the wonderful pics, so generously taken by Jill Scripps of Fireflies Photography! :) (there are more on her website www.jillscripps.typepad.com under 'Recent Stuff')


Anyway, thanks to everyone who came up! Love yous! That's all for now! kj out.

3 comments:

jill s said...

it was great to be there!! :)

thanks for your hospitality!!

miss you.

Michelle Y said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend! I am so glad I got to see your home, I loved it! So good seeing you guys, can't wait to see you guys when you come down in August.

Megan said...

Thanks for the pics Jill, and the updates Kelly. :) Evan is so tall and skinny! Too cute.