Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm kinda sassy sometimes . . .

So, I just called Adam and asked him if he had a back-up concert buddy for this weekend b/c the doctor just called with my U/S results and I couldn't go......

Then, being the horrible liar, I am, busted out laughing at his panicked reaction, BECAUSE

EVERYTHING IS GREAT WITH BABY #2!!!

I DID actually get a call and I do have two small subchorionic hematomas that are actually very small. They have been causing the spotting, and it's probably b/c they may have been larger and are now healing. Because they are so small and because the little one is doing great, they are not a concern. Should I bleed more or anything worsens, then I go back, but in my book.....

ALL IS WELL WITH LITTLE NUBBY!!!

I'm thinking of calling him/her "Nubby" for the time being b/c he/she did wave a little nub at us last night.....let me know what you think....Oh, and for those of you who don't know....Evan was "Bosephus" for his first twenty weeks in my belly... :) Oh, the little nub is measuring about 5 days ahead, probably because if I don't eat every 5 minutes I feel sick, the little thing is well-nourished. SO, the due date is somewhere between Feb 20- 25, 2009.

Here is a link about the "subchorionic hematomas", if you are interested....not that it's really a must-read, but ya know....
http://www.emedicine.com/radio/byname/subchorionic-hemorrhage.htm


SOOooooooooooo, now we know for sure we're off to the Dave Matthews Band concert in Noblesville, IN on Friday....We're so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, that's the news for now..... evan & nubby's mom out......

6 comments:

jill s said...

you are NAUGHTY!!!!!!

i'll have you know jim was ready to step up and take your place if it was necessary. :)

SO happy everything is good chica!!

Michelle Y said...

Such great news! I am so happy for you and the little one. Have a blast at Dave Matthews this weekend!

Megan said...

Nubby. That's funny stuff dude. I am glad to hear things are looking alright. Have a blast this weekend. And man are you an evil little thing.

The Bowman Blog said...

I'm so happy for you, Kelly! Congrats!! What a huge relief to see that the baby is doing well. Yea!!!!

Aimee

Tim and Amy said...

you should definitely have the little nub on jills bday! :o)

and i can't believe you did that to adam. poor guy. glad things are ok though!

enjoy the concert!

mindy said...

ohhh the nub will be born on jillys bday...i can feel it lol