Friday, April 4, 2008

BIGGEST LOSER -ish

Well, we've gone just over a month and we're still at it! Last Saturday's weigh in wasn't too great for Adam and I. Neither of us had lost anything. I am hoping that with all the treadmill/workout time, that means we're gaining some muscle, b/c my pants are definitely all looser(is it looser or more loose??? neither sounds right), which is an unfamiliar and fantastic feeling! However, this week, due to busy schedules, sick tummies, and various other excuses, I've only been on the treadmill twice and I've had some naughty food. Not a lot. Just a little. Not sure this week's weigh in is going to be pretty, but we're definitely not giving up.....just need to jump right back on track next week! Oh, and since Jill won't blog about her own team, she lost 2 pounds last week....Go Jill! She cut back on her liquid crack.... i mean Diet Coke...and well, anyway, it's neck and neck...or maybe gut and gut....We have all of April and May to continue...My hope is that I have to buy all new clothes at the end of this....well, maybe a couple belts, anyway....
Hope all is well with everyone. We're all doing great....I'm having lots of changes at work right now, and trying very hard to be positive about it, so we'll see how that goes. Oh, and I do believe I promised Evan pictures....and I still disappoint. Maybe this weekend I can figure out how to get them from the camera to the computer. Aren't I brilliant? Ok, kj out.

4 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

way to go girls. you guys have lost weight and are feeling better... that was the goal right?! rock on. 2 months to go... hopefully mindy drops out of the sugar thing before then!!! blah.

jill s said...

you are doing SO good kelly!!
i didn't excersice once this week (besides housework + chasing my children)! so i need to get back on track on monday too!! i need to earn that cone world we're gonna have on tuesday!;)

and i'll have some pictures of evan in 2 weeks for you to post! :)

Michelle Y said...

So proud of ALL four of you guys for doing this! You are so awesome, I have to say I am incredibly impressed. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see you at the party! So fun...

mindy said...

awesome job guys!!! woohoo! now....go mail amy some sugar :) haha. i'm not losing