Monday, April 28, 2008

EVAN

More wonderful pics of our boy...taken by Jill Scripps of Fireflies Photography.... She is so great! I'm just being a proud mommy today and showing off a few more. As far as updates go, things are good around here. EXCEPT, the weather is about to get cold and snowy again....it's not like it will be May this week or anything! I got a haircut that I really like...except you know how you can never do it like they do at the salon?? Arggh! I'll have Adam take a picture of me soon. That's about it for now......be on the lookout for more pictures!




2 comments:

Megan said...

What great pics!! He is too cute. Thanks for the update. I agree that this cold weather stuff is NO good!

jill s said...

you got your haircut????
i wanna see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take a pic with your phone and send it to me chica! :)

MISS YOU