Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BIGGEST LOSER UPDATE

Ok, I've been asked for an update and yes, the Biggest Loser competition is still in effect! Adam and I are working SO HARD! We've done a complete upheaval of our lifestyle and we both are feeling so much better. I started before the official March start date and have lost 18 pounds (since mid-Feb) as of today. I'm not exactly sure where Adam is at, but his is just since March 1st and he's lost between 15-20, so we are taking this seriously! Jim and Jill.....you're goin' down!! Ok, I'm kidding, they have both lost weight too, so it's not over yet!! Adam wouldn't let me take a before picture of him, but I'm sure at the end of all this, I'll be able to sneak an old picture and post some AFTERs as well.

Hope everyone is having a lovely week!

3 comments:

jill s said...

you trash talker you.
i'm stepping up my game so watch out honey.

and YOU ROCK...18 pounds is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Tim and Amy said...

YEAH for an update! :o)

glad to see things are going so well with your new lifestyle.

jill, stick with the no diet coke. you'll get through the headaches and crazies after a while. then you'll get a headache if you DO have one! :o)

Tim and Amy said...

i guess i need to keep pestering you girls for a biggest loser update...