Monday, February 25, 2008

THE BIGGEST LOSER

Hallelujah! I'm so excited....

It's about time....Adam and I are gonna stop all the whining and do something. We are matching up with our buddies, Jim & Jill, and having a 3 month BIGGEST LOSER competition.....We are making some serious lifestyle changes and are going to do our best to get healthy. On a personal note, you know Adam and I have been working on Baby #2, well, I'm thinking that I'll feel a lot better if I start from a healthy place, so we'll delay that just a little bit(unless God has a different plan :))....So, anyway, it's time to work hard and change some bad habits! Oooh, and at the end of the deal, there will be a sweet reward for the winning team (we're still in negotiations on that one)... So, wish us luck...and the Scripps too, of course! We will all be some fiiiiiiiine specimens come June. .I'll try to remember to take a before picture of Adam and me.. .lol ...

PS Thank you to Megan Sterk, whose hard work and discipline, sparked something in me and made me want to buckle down. You look fantastic Megan!

PPS Another thank you to Jill, for taking pictures of me and my behind (blech)....If that wasn't inspiration, I don't know what was!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

**deep breath**
i'm a little nervous.
making some serious preperations over here. like a few extra treats this week before we start on saturday...lol. i'm excited though too. really really excited.

Anonymous said...

cracking me up.

wahoo for all of you! i'm excited! i'm even more excited for MY t-shirts that will be coming my way! just kidding... well i hope i win - but we'll see! you guys are getting serious on me!

Megan said...

Oh, thanks kelly for the very nice compliments. I am glad I for once am good for something. :) I wish you all great luck with your lifestyle changes. Stick with it, once you are over the initial hump it gets easier, and you will notice that you feel great!