Monday, February 18, 2008

Anyone still look at this?


HELLOOOOOO!!!!

Sorry to those of you who have actually checked my blog! I'm a horrible blogger! I don't take pictures and I forget to post anything!

January was a rather exhausting month...but now things are back to normal and really good.

I'm so in love with my husband and my son.

Evan is getting so big! He sings constantly, talks even more and is so much fun! He makes us laugh every day! He loves trains, tractors, anything on wheels and loves to draw. Daddy is trying to teach him how to catch right now.....not really interested. He'd rather throw the ball. He also coaches Daddy along with a "throw, throw, catch, catch" as Daddy recently learned to juggle. LOL

We've had snow, snow, snow this winter. It feels like it will never end and I'm so ready to just get outside and play! Come on, Spring!

Anyway, I'll try to be better, but I make no guarantees.... I hope all is well with the 2 of you who still bother to stop by to see if I've posted anything! Have a great day!

Oh, and any pictures you see (if I posted them...I think I've forgotten how to do this!) are courtesy of Jill Scripps! We had such a fun weekend with them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHOOOOOO! yes i still look at this!! it was SO good to have you here.

and i didn't know adam could juggle!

love you chica.

xx
jill

Tim and Amy said...

That picture is too cute! LOVE IT!

Hope spring comes soon as well! I'm sick of cold weather!

Have a good one!!
Amy
(jills sis)

Anonymous said...

I was getting worried about you!! Glad to hear your doing good. Miss you! Love you!!

Michelle Y said...

So happy to see this post. It was so great seeing you last weekend! I hope all is well, hope to see you again soon.

The Bowman Blog said...

Evan is such a cutie!!!

So good to read up on your life a bit... I will be praying for you--for God's peace as you follow his plan in his perfect timing.

Love, Aimee