Monday, September 3, 2007

Smooth Move . . . .

Well folks . . . so far, so good. . . we made the move up to LeRoy and the house is really great! No internet at home yet, but I'm at the in-law's now and just wanted to update everyone. . . .I'll get some pictures going when we're more settled. . . I don't think I've worked so hard in a long time. . moving is rough!! Thankfully, we had good helpers and beautiful weather. . Thank you to everyone who helped with the move. . including the helpers in the packing. . .:) I have a job interview in Cadillac Thursday, so I'll let you know how that goes! I'm a little scared about possibly working full-time after nearly 2 years home with my boy! Lots of changes. . . but God is good and things are all working out!
OK, keep in touch, ya'll. . . oh, and use my kelly_oliver6@hotmail.com email for now. . . kj out. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear your move went smoothly!!! I have been thinking about you a ton and can completely sympathize with you. Good luck on your interview (if that is what you really want to do!). :) Otherwise, you could come down here and be my nanny, while I'll nanny Evan. ;) Love you!!!