Monday, September 3, 2007

Cat on a hot tin roof

Well, maybe. . . I really don't know where the cat is. . when I said smooth move, I forgot to say, except we lost the cat. We couldn't find her anywhere, inside or out. . . the doors were open a lot and well. . . we lost the cat. . Jill, if you want to go to my house and look inside to see if she is actually in there, and has come out to look for us, I would make it worth your while! So, the cat's out of the bag. . . or is she in one? What do you call a cat that eats lemons? A sour puss!! Ok, ok, no more cat jokes. . . I really do hope we can find the poor thing.. . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FOUND! the cat is safe.
i'm thankful for that.
and that it means that you have to come and get her now.
and that means i get to see you.
and i miss you terribly.
and wish i had a gift card to speedway that would never run out so i could come and see you all the time.
did i mention i miss you?