Tuesday, April 14, 2009

it rhymes with shmaish-shmook

that's the particular internet site i blame for my lack of posts on my blog! at any rate, we are all well...grayson will be 9 weeks this wednesday...he is still my little fusser, but seems better since i eliminated dairy from my diet....evan is loving school and recently got to spend some time with tennessee cousins and loved it! today, daddy went to school and they built bookends on home depot day! so cute! here are a couple pics.....i'll try to be better about posting! hope all of you are happy and healthy!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I am so glad to hear all is going good. You guys all look great! Love you.

jill s said...

awwwwwww!!!!
i just want to smooch that baby!!!

he's getting so big already.
i need to take more pictures of him SOON.

miss you like crazy.

Tim and Amy said...

the kids are so adorable! hopefully they are both back to 100% now!

thanks for sharing your website with me! :o) i guess i could have guessed yours just like you could guess mine...

timandamy.blogspot.com