Wednesday, December 3, 2008

details

oops! in my haste to post pics of my poor little man, i forgot to give the scoop on what happened.....

well, ruth was there watching evan, as she does on tuesdays and they were playing by the train table....well, I guess Evan went running for ruth and tripped and smacked head/eye first into the side of the train table.....

i was about 5 minutes from home and ruth called and said...."we've had an accident....."..so, I arrive home to the below pics....

After ruth left (feeling really bad)...I called the doc and they told me to watch for this and that and evan was completely normal (for him :) ) and so we iced it and gave motrin and waited......

this morning he woke up with a huge black eye...i'll post more pics later, b/c it looks even worse...my poor boy..he says it doesn't hurt him though....so, he went to school today and was telling all the little ones about his ouchy....

2 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

Ouch! That makes my face hurt just looking at it. What a tough guy! And tough mom! :O)

jill s said...

poor boy!
and poor babysitter!!