Thursday, October 18, 2007

Premier Jewelry Party!

Come to a high fashion jewelry party!
Nov. 10
110 Gilbert St.
LeRoy, MI 49655

This is your official invitation, Jill, Michelle, Mom, Courtney, Gram, Deenie, Gretchen, Julia, Lisa, Lori, Megan S., Meghan M., Robin, Trisha, Kelly B., Mary, Linda, any other girly I'm forgetting!! A friend at work has just started selling this jewelry and it is really pretty stuff. . . So, I'm supporting her new business. . .and I really don't care if you buy or not. . just come to see me!!!! I miss you all!!

Soooo, November 10th. . . .LeRoy. . . if you need to bring your kids, feel free! I'll have goodies to munch too!
Give me an email or a call: 231-942-8104 . . . . . kelly_oliver6@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Michelle Y said...

Thanks so much for including me on the invite list. I am going to try and work it out to come up with Jill if we can borrow a van. I still have to double check my schedule, but I hope to make it!

Anonymous said...

i'm hoping to make it up there too! :)

xx
jill