Monday, July 30, 2007

i have a blog!


how do you know when you have a true friend?

she knows you so well that she stops waiting for you to do something and just does it herself for your own good. :)

anyway, yay! thanks to jill, the johnson family now has a blog! i have no idea what will come of it, but you can count on some crazy stuff, silly stuff, boring stuff and sappy stuff too. . . lots of stuff. i have a tendency to write spur of the moment poetry which often is about things in my day and quite odd at times. . . i also am fairly moody, so this may just be your new favorite soap opera! :) anyway, i don't even know what this is going to look like when i post it. . . so, i'll learn as i go! so excited! thank you jill, for forcing me to be me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!! i love your poetry. :)

can't wait to read all about your life too.

xx
jill

Anonymous said...

YAY. this is FAB!!! so excited!!

jim said...

welcome. i think it's fun to post, although i don't do it enough, according to most. i post when i'm inspired, if i'm bored, sometimes when i'm tired. so post when you want, when you can, when you will. If you need inspiration, just look to jill.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your new blog site with me, it's now on my favorites list-right under fireflies...also I feel better about my relationship with you Kelly,after I read your definition of a true friend...because I love you to pieces, and thank God for you everyday!!! Loving my family, mom Johnson